aimed at employees who deal with customers
Objectives : What will Delegates learn : Who will Benefit : View pdf
MTP's flagship management training programme
presented internationally to large corporations, small and medium
sized companies. This programme has been designed to develop managers
of the highest quality for industry and commerce.
Course Duration: 2-part, 6 Days in total (Residential 4 Nights)
Objectives and Methods of this management training course
This dynamic and participative programme has been
continually developed over many years to keep abreast of the ever
changing requirements of modern managers and their respective
companies. Both parts of this programme deal with people management
skills and the skills required to understand the part that managers
play in a planned approach to business. Course material includes
realistic case studies, simulations, presentations by a team of
expert course directors and appropriate film material supported
by CCTV for practical analysis. This course includes post training
reference material. A comprehensive course manual is provided
for reference once the course has been completed.
What will Delegates learn on this management training course?
- The importance of their management style and how it affects
the productivity of their team
- What constitutes a dynamic team and the influence of assertive
- The art of running effective meetings and team briefings
- Clear communication and presentation skills at all levels
- How to recruit and select the right people
- The benefit of delegation and empowerment
- A clear understanding of motivation and how to apply it in the
- How to conduct appraisals and performance reviews
- The value of effective time management
- The development of a workable business plan
- Setting achievable business and departmental objectives
- Assessing available resources, including SWOT analysis
- Developing strategies and selecting the right tactics
- How to prepare the business plan
- Monitoring and evaluation, including budgetary control
Who will benefit from this management training course?
Managers of all disciplines, directors and newly
appointed managers. In fact, all those who need to develop business
plans and implement through their people.
Contact Us for further information and fees