Health and Safety courses
aimed at employees who deal with customers
Full range of courses : The key bits : Course reviews : View pdf
MTP Training Limited is proud
to announce a range of Health & Safety Training Programmes.
MTP have achieved this by forming a strategic alliance with
a Derbyshire based Health & Safety Consultancy. These courses can be run individually as a Health &
Safety Programme or integrated into MTP's current courses, Effective
Manager or Team Leader.
Nebosh Certificate Course - Starts 30th September
Health and Safety courses available
- IOSH Working Safely (1 day) - includes two part exam on the day.
- IOSH Managing Safely (4 days) - includes exam on the day and
requires post course project within 4 weeks of course ending.
- COSHH Awareness (1 day)
- Accident Investigation (1 day)
- Practical Risk Assessment (1 day)
- Working Safely with Display Screen Equipment (1 day)
- Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessment (1 day)
- Manual Handling (1 day)
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment (1 day)
- Overview of CDM Regulations (1 day)
- Overview of Work Equipment/Lifting Equipment Regulations (1
Specialist courses are also available which can be tailor-made
for your company, making scenarios more applicable to your workforce.
The key bits
- We simplify a subject area, which is very often shrouded
- We advise on practical ways to implement potentially complex
- We talk common sense.
- We appreciate that other pressures exist in business, and
therefore place safety in context with all of these other
- We speak from experience, not just from the textbook.
- We design courses to be 100% relevant - as opposed to being
what the last client got.
What do other companies think
"When I need more training
I will come knocking on your door"
Brigitte Blann (Irongate Group, Derby)
"Once again you have been as good as your word - I am
Sue Lambert (Nationwide Frame Services,
"Thanks again, said it before but it is really nice to
work with someone so on the ball."
Dominic Morris (Blue Edge Training,